Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Food Storage in Hungary




Every morning for breakfast we have a half of a grapefruit and Master Crumble Crunchy Coconut Clusters. It is a beautiful way to start the day.


It would be hard to explain how horrible we felt when we could not find the Crunchy Coconut Clusters at the Lidl Store closest to our apartment. I even send an email to Lidl and explained that they should package one kind of cereal in one box because at the store we shop at everyone always takes Curnchy Cocnut Clusters out of the  box first and leaves the dry musli kind. They responded with a kind letter that they would forward my suggestion to England.


Steve got a little worried and bought a Chocolate Muesli. It has chocolate pieces and peanuts in it, neither of which I can eat before noon. Don't worry I make up for both peanuts and chocolate after lunch.


We were driving past the other Lidl Store in Sopron and we stopped in to see if they had the  Crunchy Coconut Clusters. Lo and behold they did and we put them all in our cart. We sure got a lot of weird looks. When we checked out the guy in front of us made the comment that we must really like Muesli.  This picture seems a little blurry because I was so excited to have this much of such a good thing.

3 comments:

  1. You have always been a person who liked the same thing every day - I am surprised you do not eat it for lunch also. Every time I eat certain things I remember my lunches you fixed for me. Not that I don't appreciate what you did. But the same thing every day? Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious that you stocked up with 5 boxes :) Glad you were able to find something you like to eat everyday. You are coming home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. same thing in italy culdnt find crunchy coconut cluster

    ReplyDelete