Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Alone in the car with the camera


Almost every Monday Steve takes the branch money to the bank and then takes the pouch back to the branch house. I stay in the car for a couple of reasons. One, it is really boring waiting in line in the bank. Two, if I stay in the car we do not have to pay for parking!


While I was waiting it was raining really hard and these two women were waiting for the bus. I thought it would make a good picture.


While waiting for Steve to go into the branch house I saw the rain flowing off the roof and down the rain gutter and out onto the sidewalk. There is a crack in the sidewalk that the water ran into.


Steve had to take the keys so I couldn't turn on the windshield wipers. It made the fruit stand across the street look really cool.


This is Torna Street that the branch house is on.


This picture is so cool because the rain drops would hit the water and make a bubble and the bubbles would float down the grate.


What a great way to entertain myself. Thanks for enduring!

1 comment:

  1. Love this - it is so great that we can entertain ourselves with so little. Those summer days in our youth are paying off big time. Love you

    ReplyDelete