Friday, May 10, 2013

Things that make us smile!



Skill or luck? I parked behind this van today when I went to the branch house to teach a piano lesson. There is seriously less than an inch between the fire hydrant and the van. The pole you see is like the one that jumped out and hit our car! Strangest thing.


This ad caught my eye mostly because it had English words on it. It says Ooops! Family Pack, Smart toilet paper. Who knew that toilet paper could be smart? I think Penny Market is out of England or Germany. We went to Penny Market this week but I forgot the Smart stuff! Don't worry, we remembered the After Eight Mints.



3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you can find smiles in the little things - now go for the big laughs - happy Mothers Day - love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. How were you Mother's Day phone calls? I guess you get to talk all the time so maybe it is not that special. I sure enjoyed mine, but there was sad news. Jared is getting transferred this week. He is so sad to leave Elder Adams. I am sad for him, but I guess that is all part of a mission and the Lord will send him where he needs to be. It has been so fun to have a connection with Andrea. I guess we can still be friends whether our sons are together, right?

    Hope all is well.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha I love the smart toilet paper. Does it make you smarter when you use it? :)

    ReplyDelete