Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Halloween

Someone asked in our English Class if we were going to have a Halloween Party and it sounded like a great idea.


Tibor came first wearing a lovely wig with horns.


It didn't look bad on Steve or


Zsolt.


We played the game where you have a candy tied to a piece of string and a person rolls the dice and if it is doubles he slams the lid down on the candy.  The objective is to jerk the candy on the string before it gets trapped or you give the slammer a piece of candy.


It was intense!


Plus we got our exercise getting up and down.


Bence lifts weights and he got doubles several times and almost put a hole in the carpet on the floor from slamming down the lid.


I had to get a picture of Eva in with her jack-o-lantern sweatshirt. She took all the rest of the pictures.


We enjoyed some orange food, Tibor brought the sliced squash which was delicious and Eva the cake.


My sister, Rhonda, told me about these oranges filled with fresh fruit.


I had to make the traditional popcorn balls but most thought they were too sweet.


We were able to find some Dracula teeth. Halloween isn't a celebrated holiday but we did see some pumpkins carved into jack-o-lanterns but no trick-or-treating. We did have a fun party.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a really fun party - lots of good food - and laughs. We will have to play this game when you get home. Love you Hate the quiz that goes with publish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe they didn't like the popcorn balls! On a happy note I had my work beg me to make them on my last day :) Sounds like you had a great party!

    ReplyDelete