Friday, July 20, 2012

Hair Cuts

My biggest fear about coming to Hungary was getting my hair cut. It is hard for a gal to switch hair dressers because not only do they know how to cut your hair they know your whole life history. I just needed a trim and had just cut Steve's hair and had him trim mine. He is a better barber than me but he had never cut my hair before. After another couple of weeks I was in need of a serious hair cut.


This is Sandra and she has cut my hair twice. She speaks English and I use that term loosely. She does not know my life story nor does she want to hear it.


I told her that I wanted a kissi (little) bit cut off. I guess that means different things to different people. I have never had my ears show before and the first time I curled my I burned my ear!


The end result took some getting used to but it feels good in the summer heat. This is at a restaurant in the center of Sopron. We have set a new goal to try a new one each week along with ALL the ice cream shops. Goal setting can be a fun thing.


This is what Steve thought of my hair cut!

2 comments:

  1. I think your hair is cute - - when it is short like that your look like Rhonda and I. And tell Steve to wipe that smile off his face. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute smile Steve even if its for making fun of your wife which you shouldn't! I think the haircut turned out really good. It would be hard to trust someone else to do something like that. Good luck with all the ice cream places that sounds like a great goal!

    ReplyDelete