Thursday, July 12, 2012

Grasshopper's trip of a lifetime


We drove to Budapest for our first zone conference with President and Sister Smith. They are amazing and we are going to learn a lot from them.
I guess this grasshopper was tired of the small town life and hitched a ride at the branch house in Sopron. I am not sure when he got off because we were late when we got to the mission home but he was still on the car at Gyor which is halfway to Budapest. He provided a lot of entertainment I guess we are easily amused!  Note the old Russian car in front of us!

1 comment:

  1. I have posted to this twice - am trying one more time - I wish they would stop changing how to do things. You are very easily entained and very entertaing. Hope everything goes well for you tomorrow. Love you

    ReplyDelete