Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rakott Krumpli Bake Off


The elders challenged Tibor to a Rakott Krumpli competition at our English Club. 


It is made with sliced potatoes, kolbasz (sausage), tejfol ( like sour cream), sliced hard boiled eggs with cheese, papirika ( red and yellow peppers) and onion being optional.


They were both delicious but the elders had 19 eggs in theirs so I preferred Tibors which had more potatoes.


The elders had me fix their ties after we ate and then left early. It seemed a shame to waste the extra thread so I sewed them together for a little entertainment. Oh the things we learn in English Class!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a very interesting potato dish! I think I would have gone with the more potatoes too! That is a lot of boiled eggs! The tie is hilarious I am glad you are having fun! Can you believe only 4 more months and you will be home! Have a great week sure love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun - but I am wondering about the eggs. Loved the sewing project. Love you

    ReplyDelete