Thursday, December 13, 2012

To buy a whip or not buy a whip, that is the question


We first saw the whipping stuff last May at the District Picnic. A member from Szombathely brought her whip and she was really good. She then let all the elders show off their talents. We were impressed with how well most of them could whip.



Come to find out, most of the elders buy a whip to take home from their mission 
as a souvenir. They practice on their p-day.


A couple of weeks ago the Elders wanted us to take them some place so they could whip. It was cold so I told Steve to take a picture.


It was much warmer to watch a video.



Some couples are taking a whip home for each of their grandchildren. I guess we could do that if they promised not to practice at grandma's house. It has disaster written all over it for the Flammer Clan.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing - I think it is a good idea that you not bring whips home for everyone - you might get more than one - "why do you want to tell me how much you love me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whip demos they are awesome! I agree you should only bring 1 whip home less injuries. glad you are having good experiences. I am sure you have been good all year! I can't believe its almost been a year since you have been out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that just watching the whips could be enough for your brood. If you did bring some home, surely some day you would say "what were we thinking". Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete