Monday, April 16, 2012

Here comes Peter Cottontail!

We wanted to do something fun for our branch for Easter so we baked cupcakes and decorated them.


We had a great time delivering them to the homes of each of the members!


We even made some little kids smile while we were hopping down the street.



Ok, we weren't hopping, getting Steve to wear the bunny ears was pushing my luck! I must admit he has a pretty cool rabbit face!


We even had cupcakes left over for the English Club to go along with all the other delicious Easter treats shared by Tibor and Eva.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so glad you have a blog. I read the description of this event in your email, but the pictures are just priceless. Thanks for the smile and for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say you do things on your mission that you wouldn't anywhere else....um yeah. Nice little bunnies you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bunny ears and Steve your bunny face is priceless. That was really sweet of you guys to do that. Congrats on your newest little grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete